Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Traveling stories part 2: Vancouver

Right now I am in my hotel room in Hawaii. Why am I sitting in a hotel room in Hawaii writing this blog post. well since you so might have asked, I'm as bright as a tomato from sun burn so I couldn't think of a better time to write up this post while I shy away from the sun and whine about my burns :p

When I last left off I had a wonderful end to my stay in Seattle which included me driving a girl I picked up the day before in a mall back to her house because she was drunk and puking everywhere. After getting back to my hotel and sleeping for 4 hours I took a quick shower, packed all my things and checked out of my room. Next stop was Vancouver Canada for two days to visit a friend and do some more daygame.

The drive to Vancouver from Seattle was alright and was only 3 hours. I had a bit of a hassle at the boarder when the guard at the checkpoint asked me why I was going to Vancouver. My response: to meet up with a friend and go party. I'm not sure he liked that answer to much as he then sent me to the screening area to have my truck searched. about an hour after arriving at the boarder checkpoint I was off again to Vancouver. Good thing they didn't find that kilo of cocaine I was smuggling...... juuuuuuuuuuuust kidding.

The friend I was planning on meeting up with was a kid I met in Seattle on one of the daygame forums a couple years ago when I lived there and I helped him get into daygame and we've stayed in contact since then. He was going to college in Vancouver and invited me up for the weekend. After arriving and catching up we headed to a mall to do a bit of daygame. The mall was pretty big and we even got lost a couple times. We both did a few approaches and I got a number from one but wasn't really attracted to her after talking to her so I decided I wasn't going to contact her. For the night we planned on going into downtown Vancouver to the main street called Granvelle St. with all the night clubs. Vancouver's night life was pretty cool and we didn't even go into any clubs. It was like the whole street was one outdoor club. I managed to do a bit of approaches but even though we were outside it had a "night game" vibe to it which I didn't care for and I quickly lost my motivation add that to the 4 hours of sleep that day and I was pretty out of it so no action for the day.

The next day was a day to remember. We walked into downtown Vancouver for some more day game and this is where I was blown away by Vancouver. To me Vancouver is almost like a small New York. It has the same look as the city and the same vibe but a bit smaller and a more friendly vibe it was way cool. I even told myself after leaving that I would love to live there for like 6 months. The daygame was pretty good in downtown as well. Tons of attractive girls around every corner. I did a bit of approaches but my vibe was still a little low and I never really got going full on.

Two Approaches stand out from all the ones I did. One was of a Eastern European girl who was living in Vancouver now. She was cute but nothing super special. I decided to bounce her for an instant date just for the hell of it and we went to a starbucks. I told her it was my birthday that day and she bought me my drink. we then walked to a store where she had to get some things. Afterward we talked for a bit more and then she went on her way. I didn't really feel really into her so I didn't really follow her up except sent her an add on facebook. The next approach was the golden ticket. My friend pointed out a girl and said he thought he had approached her before and told me to go approach her so I went over to her. She ended up being 40! but she was actually pretty cute. she was short and petite so she held her youth really well and I guessed she was like 35.


She was a really nice girl and we had a pretty lengthy conversation. I tried to bounce her for an instant date but she declined all my offers. She told me she wasn't into dating anymore and really wanted to settle down more. I figured to interaction wasn't going to lead anywhere so we said goodbye, gave her a hug and started to walk away. Then she said this magical line. "I'll be at xxxxxx place if you want to come by tonight" I walked back up to her and said that she can't say her goodbye and then say something like that. I took her number and said I'll invite her out and if she wants to meet up cool and if not then no big deal. It turned out that wasn't the same girl my friend approached but we soon went back to his place to hang out for a bit.

The plan was to go to a electro concert that night with my friend. I texted the girl and she was being very receptive. I eventually suggested a meet up for a drink and she agreed and the gleemer of light turned brighter. We had planned to meet up later in the evening at a classy pub for a couple drinks. We met up out side to which I found out she lived about 2 blocks away (first sign of a green light). We went to the venue where we ordered drinks and started to create more of a connection. She was a very feminine girl and had a lot of character traits I liked and the conversation flowed well with a lot of chemistry involved. She Suggested bouncing to a nearby venue where she had a friend DJ'ing. we swung by the venue and had another drink and danced a bit. about 30 minutes after arriving I told her I needed to get going to the concert I was planning on going to with my friend. I pulled her in and told her to walk me. She grabbed her things and we headed out the door.

It helped that my truck was parked in the same direction as her place. When it got to the point of either going to my truck or the direction of her place I changed directions and headed to her place while keeping her mind occupied with conversation. standing outside her place I said " aren't you going to invite me in" we kissed and ran inside. While inside we hung out for about 5 minutes before she straddled me and I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. We stripped down and got more sexual. I asked if she wanted me to grab a condom and she said she was on a birth control and was clean. BAM! say no more. we started to have sex and it was a pretty good sensual fuck. After sex we hung out for a bit before my friend called me drunk saying the concert isn't all that good and to meet him back at his place. Me and the girl got dressed and headed outside. We parted ways and I went to my truck where a problem arised.

Turns out the parking garage I was in closed at 12 and it was now 12:30 am. I waited in this lobby of an apartment next to the garage and figured I would wait 5 hours until the garage reopened. about an hour later a security gaurd came around and I asked him about the garage which he had a key for so I was able to get my truck out. I headed to my friends place where I found him drunk and spending most of the time in the bathroom puking. I passed out shortly after to the noises of him struggling with his drunkness. The morning I was planned to go to Portland for the day and then onwards to LA

I woke up then next day with 5 hours of sleep, took a shower, me and my friend talked about the night and then said our goodbyes. Vancouver is awesome and was a great experience now it was onward to Portland..... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment