Saturday, November 2, 2013

200th post! lay report, end of season.

Alright alright aliriiiiiight! Finally it is here, the end of my work season. Yesterday was the last day for this season and it couldn't have come any sooner. The last few weeks were grueling and I actually genuinely wanted to quit about 4 days prior to the end. I've been working with this company for the last 8 years in the summer and I am really starting to resent the people I work with. I already planned on next season being my last season but we'll see If I even make it that far before flipping the bird and saying FUCK IT!

Enough of the complaining and on to the good stuff. Well 2 weeks before the end of the season I was finally able to get a lay from just daygame this summer. I have had a lay from online and a girl gave me a bj as well but just from strictly daygame this was the only one. There were a few other situations that could have lead to sex but I either turned it away or blew it, but with the lack of quality in AK I'm somewhat ok with just being able to have landed one girl.

I do feel like I have progressed a lot during this summer even though work really put limitations to how much I could game. None the less I do it for the enjoyment, the process, and then experience of it all with the results being the last thing I worry about. Or that is what I try to do anyways.

Unfortunately This lay wasn't even enjoyable to me. The process leading up to it was cool but actually laying the girl was a bit of a drag. Kind of the "thrill of the chase" syndrome. She was a sweet 22 year old girl, about 5'2'' black hair and petite. She also had two kids which didn't bother me at the time because I have no plans on being baby daddy. It also put a little bit of an obstacle in the way when trying to date/ lay her.

since she had her kids she was occupied with them always, so trying to find a time in our schedules to meet up proved difficult. The only thing that really saved it was the fact that I lived downtown and she worked about 4 blocks away and had lunch about 30 minutes after I got off work. So that was the window of opportunity with this girl, an hour lunch on the weekdays.

First date was just a coffee meet up for about 30 minutes. Nothing special, just building some comfort with her and talking about normal stuff. The next date was at a popular sandwhich shop. After lunch I built more of a connection and chemistry and by the end of the date we were hand in hand and kissing. The 3rd meet up I got her to come over to my place but she verbally said she was hesitant about it and I calmed her nerves and just made her comfortable with my place. She came back over the next day and we had sex.

The sex, as I said wasn't really that enjoyable to me. I actually enjoy taking my time with a girl and being able to seduce her to where she is begging for more. Since she only had a short time limit, that wasn't possible. The second factor was that she had 2 kids. Covered in clothes she was a pretty attractive girl, but naked she was a bit farther from being attractive. Sounds bad I know but I'm a guy. The sex was kind of fast and not really saucy by any means so not much to report. After that she Texted me about 5 days later asking if it was a hit and run. I really don't like hurting girls or lying to them so I just worded my responses to not include hurtful things. fortunately for me I leave in a couple days so that is the easy scape goat for me.

Last but not least this post is the mark of my 200th post on this blog. I actually really enjoy blogging for me It is a way to not only talk about things I want to talk about but it is also like a personal journal that I can share for whoever wants to read it. Something I can look back on and recollect the memories. I have big plans over the next couple years which includes creating 1 or more websites and this blog might end up being shifted over to 1 of those sites.

To anyone that reads or follows my blog I really really appreciate it. I don't do this particular blog for any kind of following but having a following is cool and I really enjoy having readers.  I appreciate any kind of support you guys show and thank you for reading.

So until next time cosmonauts, stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment