Friday, November 15, 2013

Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, LA, Hawaii stories

This past 10 days have been more exciting to me than my whole summer of work in my eyes.

It all started as I left Alaska. I landed in Seattle, Took a cab to get my truck and after jump starting it because it had been sitting for 7 months I went to a local motel to set up base camp. Prior To landing in Seattle I had already had a few leads to work on. One was a really attractive 20 year old Romanian girl that I had been keeping the attraction going for the last 6 months, strangely she became a little distant in the last month but more on that later. The next lead was a Russian girl I had approached the last time I was in Seattle. Barley kept in contact with her but her text seemed warm so she was a possibility. The last prospect was a girl I was seeing for about a month when I lived there 2 years ago. Each time I made a stop in Seattle we would usually catch up but the last time didn't end in sex. I felt like she was definitely my meal ticket.

After trying to text the Russian and her not responding I figured she flaked, not a big deal as I figured she would. The main shocker came from the Romanian girl. I had put in extensive work with this girl and the last time I was in Seattle it ended with her in my hotel room and me going down on her. I eventually got in contact with her after her giving me a bit of a cold shoulder and found out she recently got into a relationship. Not a big deal, I did want to still see her just to catch up because in the end I'm not just out to sleep with girls I do like connecting with them. We made plans for us to meet up at a mall at 7. Well 7 O' clock came and she was nowhere to be found. I don't blame her though, I feel like she Is highly attracted to me and if she was around me she might be tempted to be a little precarious. That leaves the last girl, well low and behold after I mentioned something along the lines of me seducing her she told me she also just got into a relationship. FOR FUCKS SAKE! Anyways, I did manage to land a meet up with her. We went out and got some food, flirted for a bit, and she took me back to my truck. I kissed her on her cheek a few times and that was all she let progress even with my persistence.

That is the result of my promising leads from Seattle, turns out they weren't so promising. That is just one part of the Seattle failure there is oh so much more to tell.

The night I landed in Seattle I Approached a girl in a grocery store. The interaction went decent and I felt like I had a 50/50 chance with her. Over the next few days I went through hell and back. I went out daygaming and I figured I approached about 30 girls. I would like to say it was loads of fun but I would be drastically lying. Approach after approach I failed and got rejected. It was pretty harsh but Daygame has its swings just like anything else. I did manage to get another number which flaked, surprise surprise. I also landed an instant date with a pretty bubbly girl who ended up flaking on the texting and who had a BF and of course the girl from the grocery store flaked as well.

Seattle was not turning into a very good experience but a glimmer of hope surfaced.

It was my last approach I was planning on doing for that trip. I saw her, and my mentality shifted and I just felt like I was going to be able to land something with her. Short petite girl with long black hair, bright eyes and a quirky fashion sense. I approached her and quickly found out she had a very snappy/ smart personality. The type of girl to call you out on your shit and then walk away. Challenge me she did and I feel like it is because I was able to hold my frame and not be affected by her challenges for the reason that she became attracted to me. The script switched and now she was showing interest in me. I suggested to go to get smoothies for an instant date and she agreed. We talked for about 30 minutes and really created some chemistry. She had to go so we swapped numbers. Later we planned a date for the next day as I was leaving the morning after.

We met up at a local bar for a couple drinks and continued the connection, afterwards we went next door to an ice rink for some ice skating. My friend had contacted me and wanted to meet up that night as well to go out for drinks so I invited her out for drinks and dancing and she accepted. We met up with my friend and all went downtown where we were all having a lot of fun and having a few drinks. We bounced to a couple different venues and a problem quickly arised. My girl had drank too much.... I was trying to sober her up but to no avail it didn't work. She said she wanted to go home so I began to walk her to my truck where she began puking all the way home.... Strike 3 and I'm out. It sucked because this girl was a way cool girl ( i'm actually talking to her on facebook right now) We share the same personality traits so I can see this leading to a future success story.



5 days in and the tale is off to a fast start. The next day was Toronto for 2 days where the stories are even juicier..... To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment