Tuesday, May 7, 2013

milf lay report.

So this is the lay report that I was talking about last post. as well as things that have been going on.

I'll just jump right into it. Me and the milf had arranged to meet on thursday. There was no ifs ands or buts, we were meeting at her place and then continue with the excitement. After arriving at her place she made some tea as she is english which was actually pretty good haha. we chatted for a while and I definitely showed a dominant side just with my eyes as there were several times we went quite and just stayed staring at each other in a seductive way. At one point I got up to give her a massage on the shoulders to generate an even more sexual vibe and increase the temptation. we went back to talking for a bit more before I got up and led her to her couch where we sat down and talked for a while too.

This time there was more touch involved as we would rub each others legs. I eventually got hard and grabbed her hand and put it on my pants and she began to rub. we started to kiss a little after that and I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out as she shoved it in her mouth. not to long afterwards I stopped her and pulled my pants back on so that I could tease her and went back to just talking with her. She ended up unzipping my pants again and going at it one more time as she couldn't resist. before to long I pulled my pants up and led her to her room as I threw her on her bed.

This is where I really began to tease her as I would get really sexual with her and then stop and pull away. I did this several times and she was enjoying it. Shirts came off and I found she had fake tits which were nice and felt real, shes the second girl i've been with now to have them. We went back and forth from teasing and being really sexual with kisses, touching and sucking. not too long after and clothes were completely off and she was sucking me off again and shortly afterwards I was eating her out.

I was really turned on by her and really wanted to fuck her but I wanted to really tease her as well so I stuck with it and played with her to the point that she was really wanting it. popped a condom on and began to fuck her really deep. she liked it deep and was very vocal about it ;)  It was actually really fast before her and I were both cumming at the same time as we squeezed and grasped at each other in deep moans. afterwards we talked for 20-30 minutes so I could recoup and then popped another condom on and went round 2. doggy style! fucked her hard and fast and cummed again which usually doesnt happen so I must have been pretty horny. Afterwards we talked again and not too long after that she walked me to the door and I left :) I'm sure I made it sound fast but over all it was about 2 hours from the start of the interaction to the end. I'm just in a hurry and trying to write this fast :P

I'm not sure if I will see her again or not. I could fuck her again most likely but she's not my top priority and I'd like to find other girls. which didn't happen at all this week. I went out for 3 days only putting in a couple hours a day. Had fun approaching but didn't even get a number but it's all good I really don't expect much here. It's still super slow even in the malls but In a few more weeks as it warms up things should be getting better.

work is going decent just grinding away but its going ok. I have been putting in a few more hours of studying the forex material. I would say I probably have a month left of studying before I start practice trading but im pretty excited about it. I'm actually liking the learning process a lot which is what makes new hobbies and interests fun. so yeah hopefully this next week I will get some results to talk about but if not I'll have to come up with something else to talk about. so until next time cosmonauts, stay tuned :)

4 comments:

  1. Volty!! where you been mate, I don't have pics of the milf sorry to say and it turned out to just be a one time thing so maybe next one.

    ReplyDelete