Monday, May 20, 2013

poker players and pua's comonalities

Since my last post things have settled down a bit. besides my work routine I have been going out to do daygame 3 days a week and have been doing approaches but nothing solid yet. I did pick up a new sport called freeboarding. It's basically the same size of a skate board but it has 2 center wheels so you can turn sideways and still go forward so you can carve the streets. essentially it is snowboarding on the pavement hills which is crazy fun but I am only going to be doing it about once a week if that.

A pretty famous pick up artist wrote up a blog entry recently. It turns out he knows dan cates and actually plays poker himself which I didn't know so I'm stealing his article to put on here as I can see plenty of people being interested.

http://sashapua.com/pua-vs-poker/

Things are going smooth all in all. Just going about my routine of work, studying forex so I can start trading, daygame, and ocassionally something else. time is going by decently though. Also the girl I was seeing in LA is going to come up and see me for 10 days during 4th of july so I'm really looking forward to that and I might actually get some time off here in a few weeks so if I do I want to travel for a week. so until further news and until next time, stay tuned cosmonauts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment