Monday, April 29, 2013

Alaska beginings

Alright so between now and the last time I posted I have some very juicy details. I haven't posted in about 2 weeks because I have been super busy with the start up of my work season and getting everything settled in and a lot of other details.

The last time I posted I was talking about a girl that I flaked on that I met on the dating site. after talking to her a little more I didn't even care for her personality so I just stopped talking to her. she did text me yesterday wanting to meet up but i told her no unless we arrange at a different time so who knows maybe I will meet with her eventually.

pretty much that same day I went to the mall to do a little daygame and I approached a pretty cute girl. she had long curly dark hair but bright blue eyes which were very captivating. the conversation I had with her was one of the more interesting ones I've had. I pretty much ran out of things to say to her within a couple minutes and we kind of just stood there looking at each other before she suggested walking with her to get a drink. even after that we didn't talk that much. I did get her number and began texting her shortly after. which went well. it was funny though cause she worked in the mall and I went back that same day to get something to eat since I live right next to it and I saw her and she came up to the food court and talked to me for a short bit. Later that day we set up an actual date for some food which I never do food dates on the first date but she suggested it.

A couple days later I set up a date for going to a dessert shop down the road from my place and then italian sodas. After talking with her more I found out some key things. One was that both her parents were dead and shes only 22. she literally would hardly contribute to a conversation and was almost fine with sitting there in total silence but I could tell she liked me a lot. so I think she probably became a horrible conversationalist after her parents died but thats just a hunch. The date went really good even though we didn't talk that much lol and by the end of it we we're holding hands and kissing deeply. Since I was freshly back to Alaska I didn't want to make her my girlfriend because I wasn't super into her personality even if she was pretty cute. so I decided to lay down my relationship guide lines with her. at the end of the date I told her that I wasn't looking for anything serious but I do like her and appreciated her and if she wasn't ok with that than I understand. she had a dissapointed look on her face when she left. About 3 hours later I recieved a blasts of texts from her pretty much degrading me and labeling me as a womanizer and she didn't want to talk to me again. so much for her. by laying down the rules you do run the risk of the girl leaving if shes not ok with it like she did but it is the honest way to do it so that's what I did.

While all that was going on I had been talking to a few girls online and I was able to set up a date with a peruvian girl the following week. The date was actually yesterday and we did the same date as I took the previous girl on. Lol I know so genuine haha. The date went decent and we connected a little bit. there wasn't anything super juicy to talk about, basically just getting to know each other in our first meeting and I gave her a quick kiss at the end of the date so we'll see if that leads anywhere.

The next case is a very unique one. This cougar sent me a message on the dating site and at first I had mixed feelings about it. she was 50 years old but actaully suprisingly she was hot. and not just like she was hot for a 50 year old she was actually pretty attractive for a female in general. we started talking online and then things quickly became sexual and we swapped numbers. we've been texting for the last few days and we are basically planning on just fucking. we have it set up to meet thursday and from the content of the texts this girl is a sex freak. hopefully we click cause I think I could fuck this chick for the whole summer so be prepared for a pretty detailed lay report and possibly pics of her in the next post. to put it in perspective, I thought she was the type of girl that was into seduction type things and gave her a link to this blog and she said she liked the stories so unless I fuck it up I think i'm in for a ride. can't wait.

That's about all the daygame stories for right now. Everything has been pretty busy at work the last couple weeks so I haven't really had time to do much of anything for myself but it is settling down so I should be able to get some things going.

Forex trading was pretty slow. I have just been trying to study so far but same thing as daygame. I haven't had the time and I have only been able to put in a small amount of effort into it. To tell you the truth, with me going on dates and trying to keep up with texting all the girls I'm interested in Alaska and out of state it is taking up a lot of time but i'll make time for the things I want to do.

Work has been going ok, but other than me working 12 hours a day with no days off in site so far theres not much else I really want to talk about. One thing I have been thinking about is doing a career change in a couple years but that is for another post.

That's about it. like I said the next post will be pretty intriguing and depending on the details maybe I will just make it a lay report and that is it. so until next time cosmonauts, stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment