Monday, April 15, 2013

touchdown in Alaska

Well i've been back in alaska for about 5 days now and I can say that I honestly didnt miss it at all. none the less I have a story from the last day I was in seattle and a little bit of details since then and what this summer is going to be like.

The last night that I was in seattle was also one of the main reasons I stopped off in seattle. I wanted to do a bit of daygame with my wing from there, I wanted to try to catch up with some friends from the area, I got reunited with a girl I was seeing when I was living there last year but the last time I was in seattle I approached a really attractive romanian girl. she ended up coming to my hotel that night but i think I pushed the interaction to fast and freaked her out and she left shortly after she arrived. since then, we have been keeping in touch the whole time I was in LA over text and skype. I did find out she was a virgin which is fine, but I was also interested in just connecting with her as a person. heres a picture of her

so the last night I was in seattle we had it planned to meet up. She got off work at 9 and came to see me at my hotel. although I have had several skype sessions with her, she was way more attractive then I remembered, which is great when that happens. we went to my room and talked for a bit as I put on some music. I made sure to make her feel really comfortable and didnt push the interaction this time.

After about 30 minutes things did start to progress as I leaned in to kiss her as we were laying on the bed talking. the thing about this girl is although she is a virgin, she has got so much sexual tension held up that she is very passionate and sensual. It wasn't long after I kissed her that she straddled me and was attacking my face with her mouth. we progressed to make out and run our hands over each others bodies but she became a little hesitant. ( last minute resistance) so I backed off and agreed to walk her to the door when she said she should go.

before she opened the door i pushed her against the wall and picked her up and started to kiss her again. she loved it, and I threw her on the bed. no turning back now. things progressed again. this time I began to take her clothes off which she wasn't very hesitant about. before too long she was on my bed naked as i was running my hand up and down her body. her body was having spasms from my touch which felt very validating.

I began to replace my touch with my lips and began kissing her body up and down. I ran my tongue and lips down her legs and began to eat her out at the same time running my finger tips over her body. 10-15 minutes later, and her starting to spasm uncontrolabely I gave her her first orgasm. of course I did want to have sex with her but I respected her enough not to since she was religious and was trying to wait until marriage. however, she absolutely loved everything I did to her and totally seduced her and her mind and I loved doing it. she left about 10 minutes after that and I went to sleep pretty happy.

The next day I flew to alaska. stayed at my friends house for a couple days and then stayed at my moms for a night. I ended up finding a place pretty quickly which was nice. it is an old hotel that was bought by a company that is now letting you stay in the rooms at a monthly charge. it's even more cool because im right next to downtown and I step out the door step and im on the streets of downtown right next to the mall, which is also about a half mile away from work. so logistically this if perfect for daygame. although daygame in alaska is pretty pitiful,  my place is placed perfectly and I am going to try and push my interactions and see if i can manage a same day lay by bringing them back to my place in the same day.

since being back I haven't done any daygame. I have broken out on my face pretty badly over the last week which is one reason but I was also just trying to get everything settled into place before I started. my face is starting to clear up though so I should be going at it shortly. I have also joined an online dating site to help me out. I dont really care for online dating but in this town you need all the help you can get. I actually have a date set up later today with a girl from the site but im not super into her at the moment. I am going to flake on her today to she what happens and i'll take it from there.

Now for a little bit of interesting news. if there was some consistent readers of this blog you will have noticed the background and title change of my blog. I had been playing poker for the last 5 years and doing it semi professional for the last 3. this last year I fell out of love with the game and have decided to take a break from it. live poker has really made me lose a lot of interest. there is so much anomosity, hostility, rude behavior, and agression that it just got to me after a while. to put it shortly, it was very annoying playing live poker after a while. if pokerstars were to come back to the u.s. i am sure i would play again though.

while. in seattle I met up with a guy I met there when I was living there. he was telling me about how he was getting into the forex market. It is basically like the stock market except you are buying and selling foriegn currency. the concept is simple but ofcourse it is more complex then that. He referred me to a site where i have been studying it a little bit. it can get complex at times but there is also a lot of similarities that poker has in common with it. The cool thing about it is that you can practice trading with play money using real life information. so you will be trading in real life situations with zero risk of losing anything while you get to learn how to do it. once you find a decent system or start making money then you can actually deposit real money and start trading for real.

of course I have specific goals going into this. I want to learn something new and stock trading has always been an interest but this is more appealing. I also wanted to find something to make a little extra cash in my own independent way so that fits perfectly. I don't really have the intentions of trying to make millions either. if i can make an average of 200-300 dollars a day in the future from this then that would be perfect for me.

so that is where things are at right now. my blog is still titled "enroute to robusto" because robusto can mean anything with a higher meaning then what you are currently experiencing. as for me I am always striving to achieve more and at the moment it is daygame and trying to learn the forex market. To anyone who has read my blog for the poker information that i have written about I thank you for reading because i really do like to blog. If you continue to read I appreciate it greatly and if not then I understand as well. thats all for now though. so until next time cosmonauts, stay tuned :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment