Monday, April 1, 2013

diamond in the dust

This week actually turned out pretty interesting for a few reasons and I have a few stories to share :)

The first couple of days of the week were actually pretty slow. I was feeling pretty lazy and tired and I was finishing up my sickness so I kinda just didn't do too much.wednesday and thursday I went out for some daygame with no luck but put in quality effort. Friday was the day I was looking forward to as I had my 3rd date scheduled with the dancing with the stars girl.

we decided on diner and drinks, we went to the universal city walk which is a pretty cool place with a lot of restaurants and entertainment. We decided on mexican food and a couple drinks. after diner we walked for a bit and watched the end of a basketball game and then got some ice cream. After all that we drove back to my place where I suggested it was movie time and she agreed this time.

after we got inside my place we put on the movie and just relaxed for a good 30 minutes before I gave her a few kisses. I then suggested listening to music and we went into my room. we put on some music and talked for a bit. eventually I started giving her a massage and kissing her. things were starting to heat up and the kissing was getting more intense. I unbuttoned her bra and felt her tits, to my surprise she had fake tits. they weren't huge but the were probably a small D size.

she started to get hesitant so I backed off a little bit and continued with light kissing. we got more into it again and she became more hesitant. she said she should go and I agreed. the worst thing you can do when a girl throws up her defense is to try and convince her to stay, it is better to agree with her which often makes her think otherwise. we put our shirts back on and I walked her to the door. I could tell she wanted it but she had to throw in some resistance as all girls do. still I wanted to be persistent and try one more time.

I turned her around and push her up against the door as we kissed harder and I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. After kissing I moved her closer to my room and said if she doesn't stop me now then im taking her back into my room... she didnt say anything.. game on. I threw her onto the bed and started kissing her more passionately and we took each others tops off. I began to rub my fingertips all over her body and started to finger her over her jeans. things were heating up and the pants came off and I went down on her for several minutes. I grabbed a condom and started to finger her more and she jacked me off. I put the condom on and started to fuck her. she had a really nice body, totally my type. nice tits, with a full ass and long dark hair mmm. half way through I flipped her over and fucked her from behind as I watched her ass bounce to me pounding her. I cummed pretty hard after that, after cleaning up we laid with each other and talked for a bit and then put our clothes back on and I walked her to her car.

shortly after she left I received a text from her saying. "we need to see each other before you leave". we have it planned to see eachother on tuesday and then friday night which is my last night in LA. it is pretty lame that I found her so late in my stay here because we connect well and i'm pretty attracted to her but oh well.

saturday was cool I went out to do some daygame and met up with a guy from the online daygame forums which seemed like a decent guy. hes like a animated production person for some films so that is kinda cool. we talked for a bit and then did some daygame. after that day it was a little frustrating. over about the past 10 days I probably did 40 approaches and didnt even get any numbers which sucked but you just have to keep thinking positive. The next day I went out and it started pretty much the same and not really getting anywhere with the girls. then I approached a girl and things went decent and I took her for frozen yogurt ( an instant date) and got her number. finally some results. I wasnt super into her but I wanted to see how far I could get with her because I was leaving anyways. not too long after that I got into another conversation with a pretty cute girl and again I bounced her for an instant date to a coffee shop. after coffee we went and watched a street musician. after that I pulled her off to the side. I was planning on getting her number but an idea went through my head of going for a kiss. in the daygame community they call it a street kiss close because you picked the girl up from the street and then kissed her in the same time frame. I pulled her in and went for it and she accepted. Successfully pulled of my first street kiss close. I got her number and parted ways.

since I was leaving I wanted to try to get her out with me and she agreed to meeting me the next night. she came out to see me yesterday and I did the normal routine of mini golf, drinks, and then frozen yogurt. we got back to my car and I thought for sure she would bounce with me to my place but she put up resistance and I never was able to get her home. it was pretty surprising to me cause she knew I was leaving, she drove like an hour to come see me, she was really into me and she didnt want to go back to my place??? If I had more time with her im sure I would be able to sleep with her.

Anyways I have 6 days left in LA before I am driving to seattle to store all my stuff and then flying to Alaska for the summer. I am pretty busy until I leave including going on 4 dates starting with tonight and then having to move out of my place. Im not sure when i'll update next but it will probably be in seattle. so until next time cosmonauts. stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment