Monday, September 16, 2013

Future plans post red pill.

I touched on this briefly in the last post but I've been wanting to write this post for the last couple of weeks but I have just been too busy to.

After learning daygame and getting good at it you come across a reality kick. You realize that after everything you've been told about how finding "the one" will just happen and how things just work out how they work out is very different from what you come across in game/seduction.

Once you learn these skills you end up becoming the chooser and not the chosen. You have a never ending choice of which girls you decide to get involved with. Even with these dating skills some guys will still choose to get into relationships and sometimes even still get married. every one is different so whatever they want is up to them. The thing that matters the most is that they chose to do is, it didn't just happen that way.

After realizing you actually can control your dating life you start to realize that other things in your life can be controlled as well. Why are you living where you live, why are you working where you work, why do you do the things that you do. once you are consumed by the thought of "the red pill" you start to question why it is you do the things in your life. That is precisely where I am at for the moment.

Although I have found out over the years that my plans can change very quickly, I have still made plans for my future Post red pill. It has been a few years that I have been telling people close to me that I'm not to interested in my job and I'd rather be doing things for myself. with the whole "red pill" kick I've decided to quit my job after next season and venture into a more entrepreneur style of "work". I will be going from making 50k-60k net to probably barley making 30k net and the thought of it makes me happy because I will be doing what I want to do and how I want to do it.

I really don't care for America to be honest, I'm just tired of it at the moment and I find Europe so much more enticing. When I quit my job I plan on moving to Europe. I can only stay in certain places for up to 3 months so I will be moving every 3 months which is something I would absolutely love since I love traveling.

All of this will happen In about a years time. I know there is a lot of information out there stating that the best time to take action is now. I understand this but In 1 years time I will be in a really really good spot to take this leap and come out successful compared to if I were to start now.

In that time I plan on working on a bunch of entrepreneurial ideas that I have that involve free lance writing, working on my own website, start teaching guys daygame, and daytrading. Once I am in Europe I will also be able to play online poker again which I do believe I would enjoy again, I can teach english in certain countries as well as work under the table for construction companies or different options. So the income I'm not really worried about and I'm actually excited to start trying to venture out for myself although I am a little nervous but in an excited way.

A big addition between now and before I move to Europe is that I am planing on dating the girl I've been seeing from LA. I am going to take a break from approaching for a little while and focus on her. we have a lot in common and we plan on doing a bit of traveling. The only reason why I decided to get serious with her is because I believe I can benefit from her being in my life and we can have some really positive and fun times. I know you guys are probably saying oooo she's going to change you but I am very set in my ways and it would take A LOT for her to change my mind about moving to europe.

So this whole post is basically me pushing towards what really makes me happy, what I want to do because it is what I want to do and not what others expect of me. That is how I want to live my life and that is what the red pill makes you realize.

so until next time cosmonauts, stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment