Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer time fun.

This last week was actually pretty interesting and had a lot of different things going on about it.

So to start the week we were only working 8 hours a day instead of the usual 12 hours because things got a little slow. so on a couple of the days off I went freeboarding  which was awesome. The weather has been great for once in Alaskas past summers history. The only bad thing about Freeboarding is if you don't go with a friend who can drive you back up the hill then you have to hike which gets tiring  after a while.

The next fun thing was that I went on a date with the 18 year old that I approached in my last post. She actually turned out to be kind of an air head/ ditz but she is cute and so far is enjoyable. The date went pretty smooth and felt very natural. I'm not sure if it is because I was plenty older than her or not but I just felt so much more of a leader in the power role then when I have went on dates with girls who were older than me.

So we had it planned to go to a dessert shop and then get Italian sodas which we did. basically doing some basic chit chat getting to know you stuff. we walked around after that since it was so nice outside. the whole time I was running my hand down her back or the back of her neck. grabbing her shoulders  or hugging her. It was a pretty physically escalated date and it all felt pretty natural.

After walking around I lead her to my place and suggested we go up and listen to music which she agreed to. we laid on my bed and talked for a bit before she asked for a kiss. We made out for a bit but during the whole date her roomate was blowing up her phone trying to get her home to take care of her animals so there was pressure for her to leave. We made out for a bit before she needed to get back. I was pretty confident that I would see her again so I didn't push for the lay.

I don't think I will make this girl my summer girlfriend but she is a nice to have fun with. I actually have a date planned with her tomorrow so we'll see where it leads to.

Since I finished studying the forex material I had been trying to find a broker site that I wanted to trade through which was proving difficult. It is like trying to find the pokerstars but there are so many ultimatebet.coms out there. I did find a broker site that I think is pretty decent so I downloaded the software. I haven't started demo trading yet but I think I will by next week. now that I'm actually about to start demo trading it's almost like I have to relearn everything I just read but oh well.

At the end of the week work picked up and we were in a new area which involved us putting in 14 hour days so there was really room for anything after work. this next week we are back to our normal 12 hours but we will be back to the 14 hour days in probably a couple weeks.

Things are going good though, my LA girl will be here in about 10 days and I'm starting to see some results from being back in Alaska so it's all moving along. doesn't mean I want to be here though haha.

so  until next time cosmonauts, stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment