Thursday, June 27, 2013

A little break for some fun

Finally I get to have some fun for a little while. we've pretty much been working non stop for the last month 12 hours a day and we are getting 2 days off on the 4th and 5th. One of the girls I was seeing in LA is actually coming up to see me for 10 days so I requested another 3 days off to go along with that so we could spend time together which I'm really looking forward to.

Up until this point it has mainly been just work. I've finished studying the forex material and started demo trading which I am actually really liking. It is going to be a while before I can put a lot of effort into it since i'm working so much but im looking forward to it. I have done some daygame on the weeknds  but nothing solid yet. I totally blew it with the 18 year old in the last couple posts. she flaked on one of our dates and I told her that I didnt want to waste my time on flakey people and to get a hold of me when she plans something out, and I've never heard from her again..... wierd. Lesson learned though, better to be unreactionary  in those situations. there is a russian girl that lives pretty far away that I met on the online dating site that is coming to the city to see her family and we have it planned to meet up in about 2 weeks so we'll see if that goes through, so far she seems keen to it.

The big news is my girl from LA that is coming. This girl I actually really like, and if I was more stationary then I would totally make her my girlfriend for a while but it's not going to happen at this stage in my life. We have a lot of stuff planned which includes hiking, camping, wining and dining and some other activities. as will as a lot of great sex.

When I was seeing her in LA she was a really good sex partner and is pretty exciting. She does pole dancing classes for cardio which is pretty sexy in itself and has an animalistic sex drive when you release it. so I'm really looking forward to it.

This post is actually going to be pretty short just because of the minimal things that have went on in life but the next post will be filled with goodies. so until next time cosmonauts, stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment