Wednesday, March 16, 2011

final decision

so ive been thinking about when i should start to pack things up here in vegas and head back up to alaska for the summer. i was going to wait till my job informed me when the season were to start up, but since there already assuming that the season will start a little early (mid april, early may)ive decided that april 1st will be my last day in vegas.... epic sad face :( i just want to give myself enough time to find an apartment and work vehicle in alaska before my job starts up so ill be ready to go. even if they dont start up for another month after i get there ill have my computer up there and will be 24 tabling 25nl while i wait so that will be fine by me. i plan on doing a vegas recap and my thaughts and experience over the time ive spent here but ill do that a couple days before the end of the month. just like packing up to move down here was kind of a hassel, packing up to move my stuff to washington for the summer is a little bit of a hassel plus im breaking my 6 month lease for my apartment so i got a bit of penalty fees i have to pay but oh well i knew what i was getting into when i came here. but yeah thats my decision for the rest of my time here, and thats about it for now ill post again between now and sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment