Tuesday, August 20, 2013

lovely suprise.

ok since the last time I wrote a post I have had a bit happened but I was just so busy I couldn't write up a post about it all

the first thing that comes to my mind is daygame. over the last few weeks I have been pretty much going out 4 days a week and even though I'm only going out for 2 hours at a time after work I can see the difference from the momentum of going out day after day, compared to just a couple days a week.

it seemed like just about everyday I had at least 1 interaction the went really well that ended in a number. I think I got about 4 numbers and a facebook in the last couple weeks. 1 of those girls I have already went on a date with. another girl we were planning a date but she said she was going to be busy for the next few weeks. I looked her up on facebook and found out she has a boyfriend but she still seems interested in meeting up so we'll see if it happens and the rest of the girls i'm still int he process of communication with them.

besides this week trading has been going pretty well. it seems like week after week I find improvements and I get more results so things are progressing good. this week at work is pretty slow because our generator took a crap on us so I havn't had any time to myself at work to practice trading.

the other thing that was really nice was that the girl from LA ended up flying back up here to see me. just for the weeknd this time. luckily it was right when our generator at work failed so we got a day off and I was actually able to spend the weeknd with her. We didn't have anything wild planned. just went to some good restraunts and had some romantic times as well as lots of sex. I think we fucked 3 times each day. yeah shes got a crazy sex drive. fun though. thanks to her as well this time helped me set another milestone with her being the first girl that I ever cummed on their face hahaha. she loved it though.


Also the big talk I was waiting for came up this time around and I was actually expecting it. basically it came down to the fact that she wants to get more serious with me and if not than she wants to move on which is understandable and I'm totally fine with the thought of it.

It got me thinking though and I have told myself before that if there was ever a girl that I was really interested in than I wouldn't mind getting into a relationship with her and I've told myself that I wouldn't mind dating the LA chick either if we were around each other more. So we're going to talk about it more but I think I might try the relationship with her this winter. I still want to travel and she loves traveling as well so im sure she would want to come to some places I travel to but I might not travel as much as I planned this winter and spend more time with her. if worst comes to worstand it doesnt work out than I just go back out daygaming and traveling so no big deal.

This week is probably going to be going pretty slow but that's the news as of late. so until next time cosmonauts, stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment